Re: [K12OSN] Repository Broken

Mel Wade wrote:
It seems that the K12LTSP Repository is not functioning. I've been trying to update for a few weeks and it keeps crashing on update and specific installs. Today I renamed the K12LSTP repository file to disable it and yum started working.

If I update without the K12LTSP repository will it break my server? I'm using K12LTSP 6.

I update my own servers off of the K12LTSP repositories, so I usually catch any problems that come up. I ran yum on just about every sever I have in the last 24 hours, I'm fairly sure that they are working ok.

The first thing you should try to do is clean our your yum cache:

	yum clean all

Odds are pretty good that will fix it for you.

If you still have problems, please reply back and cut-and-paste the error that yum gives.

Also, please note if you are using the 32bit or 64bit version of K12LTSP (they use different repositories...)

-Eric