[K12OSN] Repository Broken

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 18 00:29:39 UTC 2007

Mel Wade wrote:
> It seems that the K12LTSP Repository is not functioning.  I've been
> trying to update for a few weeks and it keeps crashing on update and
> specific installs.  Today I renamed the K12LSTP repository file to
> disable it and yum started working.
 >
> If I update without the K12LTSP repository will it break my server?  I'm
> using K12LTSP 6.

I update my own servers off of the K12LTSP repositories, so I usually
catch any problems that come up. I ran yum on just about every sever I
have in the last 24 hours, I'm fairly sure that they are working ok.

The first thing you should try to do is clean our your yum cache:

	yum clean all

Odds are pretty good that will fix it for you.

If you still have problems, please reply back and cut-and-paste the
error that yum gives.

Also, please note if you are using the 32bit or 64bit version of K12LTSP
(they use different repositories...)

-Eric