[K12OSN] Windows Clients Behind an LTSP Server

Greetings!

I've got a default k12ltsp / FC6 install, and my thin clients work
wonderfully.  I'd like them to daylight as Windows boxes, however, and
I'd like it to be as simple as inserting a CD and power cycling to
bring up k12.

What do I need to configure a) on the Windows side and b) on the
server side to make this happen?  I've verified that both the server
and a client PXE booted from the server can access the web.  In
addition, a client booted in windows gets a valid DHCP lease but DNS /
http won't go through.

I trolled the archives for "dual boot", but most threads appear to
deal with hard drive partitioning which I've already got licked.  I'm
99% certain I need to add a routing rule, but the where and how escape
me.  Bonus points for linkage to a relevant FAQ or wiki entry with
examples «grin».

Thanks in advance,
-dhbarr.