Re: [K12OSN] Restart dansguardian on CNv3

On 4/23/07, Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk> wrote:
I think we have a problem with the dansguardian daemon running on our CNv3 box, it keeps running but
eating HUGE amounts of CPU cycles and I'd like the restart it with rebooting the whole server

Could you tell me if this is possible ?

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

               the views of Portsmouth College

I think I once saw a patch related to that problem posted on
CensorNet's web site.  Have you checked there?

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org