[K12OSN] OT: need help configuring web server on Ubuntu Server to allow file uploads

Daniel Bodanske daengbo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:03:25 UTC 2007

Look into setting up webdav on the server. If the teacher logs in to
the server under webdav, files will automatically have the same owner
as Apache. Setting it up is not too difficult.

Another option is to export the share under Samba with the teacher as
the only acceptable user, then force the webserver user/group for all
writes.

Dan