Re: [K12OSN] OT: need help configuring web server on Ubuntu Server to allow file uploads

I'm definitely interested in trying the webdav method.  Perhaps I'll
have time to try that this weekend.

Though the current method of using a cron job for fixing permissions
is working, it feels too much like a hack for my taste.  Besides, I've
wanted to try setting up webdav for a long while, and now I've got a
good reason to. :)

David Whitmer