[K12OSN] 2007 NELS-FOSSED Sessions posted!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Apr 25 13:42:26 UTC 2007

2007 FOSSED Sessions (Gould Academy) posted!

Hi all!  We've been working hard to get everything lined up for another
fantastic conference at Gould Academy!  The snow is gone, the water is
receding, and the session descriptions have been posted!  Go to the FOSSED
site (link below) or here http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfvj9xq4_12d36hjz
to view the session descriptions.  You'll notice that there are a LOT more
sessions this year.  We have listened to you...we are now offering
multiple sessions that are shorter as opposed to full-day sessions.  We'll
have short sessions of up to 2 hours...half-day sessions...and some
all-day sessions.  You can mix and match....attend what you want to and
learn a lot more!  If you would like to learn more about something and you
don't see it in the session list....let us know!  We'll see if we can set
up a session for it!  Hope you can join us for an incredible learning
experience!

Some additional things that will be added to the list soon are the
Keynotes, roundtables, and evening sessions.  (some examples:  "Ask the
experts: roundtable discussion of issues affecting technology in your
school", "Build your own TIVO", Meet Maddog!, and a whole lot more!

Don't forget the incredible food as well as the great wine and cheese
reception and banquet!  Register soon!  The conference isn't very far off!
 For registration and more info:   http://www.fossed.com

Just a note...if you are planning to attend the UNH or Washington D.C.
conferences....those Sessions will be posted very soon.  Matt and I are
also hopeful that UNH will have their registration link up before the end
of the week.  Stay tuned!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School