Re: [K12OSN] Anyone tried smbldap installer with Centos 5 ??

I found that it crashes under Cent 4.4 so I havent bothered with 5 yet.

Brian Chivers wrote:
I'm about to start installing several new servers ready for the summer swap and wondered if anyone had tried the smbldap installer script with Centos 5 and if so would share any "gotchas" :-)

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College