Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5.0 EL test #3

Eric Harrison wrote:
rmcdaniel indata us wrote:

Is this going to be the direction of K12LTSP, using CentOS instead of
Fedora?

The direction has been to support both RHEL/CentOS and Fedora. The first
CentOS-based "EL" version was released about two years ago.

-Eric

Thank you, Eric.  I'm currently running at home--and championing wherever someone will listen--the CentOS version.  The reason, of course, is the long-term support nature of CentOS, due to its RHEL parentage.  However, when I do my demos, I generally use the Fedora version for the bleeding-edge eye-candy.

--TP