Re: [K12OSN] Rdesktop Fails after Update

Did you reboot after your yum update?  Depending on what gets updated (certain core libraries, the kernel perhaps, etc.), a reboot is needed to make sure that apps can properly access what just got updated.  I have often seen this with Thunderbird and Firefox.

--TP
_______________________________
Do you GNU!?

k12ltsp wrote:
Hi Everyone,

When we did a Yum update on our LTSP servers, running K12LTSP 5, we
noticed that rdesktop no longer works on a terminal. Sometimes, we can get
to a login screen, or begin the login process, but it will eventually fail
with a "Segmentation Fault" error.

Has anyone else seen this error with their upgrade?

It is happening on all of our servers and isn't isolated.

Does anyone know a possible workaround?

Thanks!