Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5.0 EL test #3

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:

The direction has been to support both RHEL/CentOS and Fedora. The first
CentOS-based "EL" version was released about two years ago.

Thank you, Eric. I'm currently running at home--and championing wherever someone will listen--the CentOS version. The reason, of course, is the long-term support nature of CentOS, due to its RHEL parentage. However, when I do my demos, I generally use the Fedora version for the bleeding-edge eye-candy.

For a while after each CentOS release there isn't much difference, so for anyone's 'next' install the CentOS5 version will probably be a good choice.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com