[K12OSN] Rdesktop Fails after Update

k12ltsp k12ltsp at hermon.net
Wed Apr 25 18:16:24 UTC 2007

Hello there!

Thank you for the suggestion! I have moved the old rdesktop and compiled a
new version using the source code at the website you provided. I did
notice some improvements, such as it defaulting to a higher color depth.

Unfortunately, the issue still follows. There is a segmentation fault that
happens when we attempt to login. It's also worth noting that the issue
does NOT occur when using rdesktop from console. It only occurs when
launched through a terminal.