Re: [K12OSN] Scripting for Linux - RDesktop straight to an app

Have you tried seamless RDP?
http://loftninjas.org/blog/2007/01/seamless-rdp-on-ubuntu-edgy-eft-outlook.html

The command-line should be the same, though you won't need the stuff
about Qemu or VirtualBox.

Dan

On 4/26/07, Rob Owens <rowens ptd net> wrote:
I wonder if it would be possible to get the password from pam_mount.
Then, possibly, you might be able to rdesktop w/o even entering the
password.

I have no idea how it would be done, but maybe somebody smarter than me
could chime in with an idea.

-Rob