[K12OSN] Not full screen, just a window

I am having a problem with Tux Typing, by default it opens in full screen mode and I get this warning:
"Cannot Display This Video Mode"
at this point I need to press Ctrl+Alt+Backspace and log back in

Is it possible to make a global change to all users, so that ALL applications open in a Window by default? not in full screen mode? I f this is not possible (a global change) where do I go to make the change in Tux Typing? (change it from Full screen to window mode)

Thank you very much for all your help.
Sam Villamizar

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.