Re: [K12OSN] Re: What's the differences when you run smbldap pdc and smbldap bdc (Brian Chivers)

Matt Oquist wrote:
A BDC replicates the LDAP database from the master LDAP server, so
there are LDAP configuration changes in addition to pure samba
configuration changes such as domain master = yes/no.

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/