Re: [K12OSN] Linuxfest Northwest

Vince Callaway wrote:
Is anyone on this list going to be at this event?

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org

For you K12LTSP's who are at LFNW who want to meet up....

Today I'm planning to go to the Fedora presentation at 11:00, the OpenID presentation at 1:30, and the BackupPC presentation at 3:00.

Tomorrow I'm planning to go to the Google presentation at 10:00 & OLPC presentation at 11:00.

I'm wearing a bright blue hawaiian shirt, I stick out like a sore thumb here ;-)

-Eric