[K12OSN] Headed to UES and UDS....and I'll be blogging!

Hi all!

Matt Oquist and I are both headed to the Ubuntu Education Summit and the
Ubuntu Developers Summit in Seville, Spain.  We leave tomorrow and I
wanted to invite you folks to share in the journey.  I will be blogging
our "adventure" along the way.  You can read all about it (and see the
pics) at:

http://dtrask.wordpress.com   or   http://copper-dog.net

:-)

David N. Trask