[K12OSN] non-terminal clients getting DHCP, but no access

ssh at tranquility.net ssh at tranquility.net
Fri Aug 3 19:34:03 UTC 2007

Both of the suggestions looked good, on iptables and verifying NAT. I
restarted NAT, it did not help. Looking at Iptables seemed promising, I
also had a chain that allowed lo but not eth0. I closed the lo chain,
edited it (via Webmin) to accept eth0 and put it at the top.

That didn't work, so I created a new rule and placed it above the default
rule, still no joy. I then turned off the firewall completely from System
--> Administration--> Security Level and Firewall. (Selinux was already
disabled). It _still_ doesn't work on the non-clients (thin clients are
fine). This leads me to believe that it's not a firewall issue.
Suggestions?
TIA
Scott S.