[K12OSN] Re: Thin-client manager not working - ideas?

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Aug 8 00:22:42 UTC 2007

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>
writes:
>Haven't tried on the Linux side and definitely not on the LTSP side...
>is the fl_teachertool setup no longer working?

Yes..it does, but I'm trying things out with Edubuntu.  fl_teachetool
rocks!  Thin-client manager is also cool....I've had ti working on a
simple test system (standard install no changes from default)....I'm
having issues on my production system.  I'm planning to use ITALC for my
Edubuntu workstations (hard drive installs), but am curious about it's
feasibility on thin-clients

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School