[K12OSN] smbldap question ... "this is bad"

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Aug 14 15:04:31 UTC 2007

Kari, I'm arriving late to this discussion...
but which script is it you are running again? the SMBLDAP script from
IDEALX? for doing all of the 'script-fu' against the LDAP and smb.conf
files?  can you tell me the location of the script?

I ran it on another install and personally it wasn't for me..caused more
grief than help(they are SMALL networks <250 users, all in 1 building).

Can you find out if the original file actually exists in the specified
directory? I believe the script has hard-coded paths for the most part.
And things MAY have changed locations since the script was created?

--Huck