[K12OSN] Beta 6?

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 14:06:25 UTC 2007

Right now I have one of the two edubuntu servers acting as the dhcp
server. It's also the place where I'm splitting up which clients go to
which ltsp LDM_SERVER using lts.conf.
This provides some load balancing but no failover. I'm definitely open
to using two both edubuntu servers as dhcp servers.

Luis