[K12OSN] OT: joomla template-developer gig

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Wed Aug 15 16:44:59 UTC 2007

Thanks Travis,  I tried taking a look at the edugeek template, which
does indeed look nice.  But I'm wary since it inclues, and seems only
usable with it's own joomla-base.  Wary for security and also wary of
destroying the existing dabase ie. content we have going.  I tried
archiving up the templates themselvs as zip files and then trying to
import them in our existing joomla but they weren't valid at all.  I
guess you started with this template from the beginning?

Peter