[K12OSN] Launchers won't run without terminal

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Thu Aug 23 13:42:52 UTC 2007

Well, Ubuntu and Debian.  I'm also using K12LTSP 5.0EL and I see that it
doesn't have gksudo.  I notice, though, that in the rpmforge repo
there's a 'libgksu' package which says it "provides X authentication
facilities for running programs in an X session'.  It says it handles
both 'su' and 'sudo'.

I haven't tried it, but it might be worth your while.

-Rob