[K12OSN] HELP!! creating bulk users

Randall Swift swift at msad52.org
Thu Aug 23 19:20:52 UTC 2007

	I have a server with ubuntu 6.06 on it. I ran the smbldap-installer
script and have it set up as my pdc. I created over 800 users useing the
bulk add scripts that came with the installer. I noticed however that it
did not create any home directory for these users. If I manually create a
single user everything is fine home directory is created.  I need to have
home directories for these users. I need this fixed fast as school starts
next week. Everything worked fine last year when I had it all running on
fedora. This summer I switched it all over to ubuntu and have had nothing
but headaches. I need help fast. Thanks for any input.

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School
Turner, Maine 04282