[K12OSN] Google apps

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:07:30 UTC 2007

hi

On 8/30/07, Kari Matthews <karisue at gmail.com> wrote:

> GRRRR... I use google apps for our school email.  I linked to the google
> apps page from our website.  I got a call today from the pastor (it's a
> Catholic school) saying there is porn on my website,

I have not been able to replicate this problem, and I am a volunteer sys
admin for a public middle school which uses google apps, and so this is
obviously a concern for us.  Please give me a URL to the page where the link
appears, together with a description as to which link is the offending link.

At any rate, you should be using a squid guard / dans guardian box as a
proxy server.  It will speed up your Internet surfing, and it will block
offending pages.  You can, of course, tweak it.