Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:
Any reason you can't use the new 5.0EL version? It's been solid as a rock for me.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus protection!

Huck wrote:
is this BETA5, pretty much good to go? like the final beta before release? I've got 10 days before the server MUST be up, and I'm squeeze'n each one hope'n 7.0 is ready for production even if it means a plethora of "yum upgrade" in the post-install time.

--Huck