Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5

I had tried the latest Beta, it crashed at the same point on install with Unhandled Exception right at the point where it was to transfer install image, I believe. I tried on both AMD 2200 and Intel P4 1.8 platforms on three different mahines (MD5sums matched, etc). I had seen that mentioned here before, so I did not report it.

thx
Scott S.