Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5

downloaded BETA 5 today...
attempted an install...fatal error blah blah...didn't get to read it all cuz I hit the 'debug' button look'n for more info...something about Anaconda.(don't want none because she got no .. ack! 90's flashbacks!)

So might just hold out until next week and see if anything changes.

--Huck

Huck wrote:
is this BETA5, pretty much good to go? like the final beta before release? I've got 10 days before the server MUST be up, and I'm squeeze'n each one hope'n 7.0 is ready for production even if it means a plethora of "yum upgrade" in the post-install time.

--Huck