Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5

I was using the cd-isos...*hangs head*
no spare dvd drive to slap into my 4yr old server ;(

the 6.0 cd's and dvd works wonderfully btw ;)

--Huck

Joe Korzeniewski wrote:
Same problem. It happened right after formatting partitions when it said "transferring install image". Were you using the dvd too Huck?

I am downloading 6 right now, but I just got two brand spankin new beefy servers that are aching for the latest greatest. I might try the 7 cd's.

-Joe Korzeniewski