[K12OSN] dual display

Good Day,
I'm trying to implement dual monitors for the server only (k12ltsp-v6.0-x64). Installed an ATI 9250 and setup spanning, but am only getting a cloned display. I had to add 'iommu=noaperture' to the kernel boot line due to memaper aperture error. I rechecked manually the /etc/X11/xorg.conf and setup monitors and video card for Xinerama, but still am only getting a cloned display. Is there another config file that has to be edited to enable a spanned desktop for the server only, not the client displays? SteveG