[K12OSN] K12LSTP Options

I'm working on a new install for K12LSTP.

We will have three servers on the network.  One will be a standard K12LTSP install with 2 NICs.

The other two will only be using one NIC and there will be regular clients on the network in addition to LTSP clients.  Each server will be in a separate building.  I the LTSP clients in Building A to only connect to Server A and LTSP Clients in Building B to only connect to Server B.  DHCP will not be handled by the K12LTSP servers but by a separate server (either Win or Linux).

Can any one give advice on how to set this up?
--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com