[K12OSN] Quick Question about Swap partitions

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Aug 3 18:01:58 UTC 2007

Interesting Note.  For my home mail/web/familytree server, I have my
swap mirrored across RAID1 on two separate drives.  Some time ago either
the drives or the cables or the ide channels died.  This mobo has 6 ide
channels, and my RAID arrays are spread amongst them, so the system is
still working.  It has no swap and usually uses most or all of its RAM.

--scott