Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP Options

What are the other 2 servers doing? Application servers?

your explanation is severely lacking for anyone to give advice on.

DHCP will not be handled by ANY of the servers?
how you plan to accomplish that with 3 separate LTSP networks?
each server(AFAIK) requires knowledge of which clients are attaching to them.

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
I'm working on a new install for K12LSTP.

We will have three servers on the network. One will be a standard K12LTSP install with 2 NICs.

The other two will only be using one NIC and there will be regular clients on the network in addition to LTSP clients. Each server will be in a separate building. I the LTSP clients in Building A to only connect to Server A and LTSP Clients in Building B to only connect to Server B. DHCP will not be handled by the K12LTSP servers but by a separate server (either Win or Linux).

Can any one give advice on how to set this up?
--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com <http://www.melwade.com>