[K12OSN] K12LSTP Options

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 3 19:14:25 UTC 2007

What are the other 2 servers doing? Application servers?

your explanation is severely lacking for anyone to give advice on.

DHCP will not be handled by ANY of the servers?
how you plan to accomplish that with 3 separate LTSP networks?
each server(AFAIK) requires knowledge of which clients are attaching to
them.

--Huck