Re: [K12OSN] Quick Question about Swap partitions

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
There's the famous quote from supercomputer designer Seymour Cray in the late 70's:
"Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it"
I don't think it has changed much since.

Never heard that one.  I'll have to remember that :-)

I think its the background for the Linus Torvalds quote:
“Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
But I suppose you can't use either of those when promoting free software for schools...

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com