[K12OSN] K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5

Joe Korzeniewski joe at vortex-tech.com
Fri Aug 3 22:08:17 UTC 2007

I finally got it installed using a nfs share to the isos. I read about it on
an earlier post:

Petre Scheie said:
"Or put the ISO files you used to create the CDs into a directory on a
server, NFS-export that directory, boot the new machine with CD1 and
enter 'linux askmethod' at the boot prompt, choose the NFS install
method, and point it at the server with the ISO images.  Once you get
the hang of this approach, all others pale."

He was slightly off, but helped out bigtime nonetheless. I just changed
'text' to 'askmethod' after pressing tab on the second option. (I didn't pay
attention to whether it would work doing something similar with the first
option, I just know this way worked.

Now I am having vnc problems... new post for that though

-Joe