[K12OSN] squirrelmail

Huck,

 We have used Squirrelmail at our school for four years now. It is a
simple default install that is on the K12LTSP ISO's. Ive added quite a
few plugins,such as shared calender,spam bloacker for each users pref
etc. It's the most reliable piece of software that I've ever used as far
as everyone hammering on it:) We have about 300 users for email accounts
at school. Never had a corruption,or anything weird such as that. As Jim
K ,mentioned Horde 's interface looks a tad more updated,but SM does what
its intended to do and is sooo reliable. After trying to keep an MS
Exchange server operating previous to SM, I'd give SM a 10.
Hope this helps.
Take Care,
Barry Cisna