Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP Options

Mel Wade wrote:
Let me ask it this way then,

If I have 2 K12LTSP servers on the same network, how can I direct a client
to connect to a particular server?  (DHCP will be handled by a separate
server.)

Each LTSP server will only have one NIC.

The next-server option in the dhcp response determines where the client loads the kernel, and the root-path option is where it mounts the root directory from. You can control this per-client by specifying the MAC addresses in "hardware ethernet entries" or it can be controlled by subnet ranges if they are on different subnets.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com