[K12OSN] samba drives/home folder and MS Vista probs

Huck,

I tried the net use h: \servername\home\u%
I get error 67, "the the network name can not be found"
On the Xp boxes ,of course i get " the network name is already in use"
I can ping the fileserver by name and ip address from the Vista machines FYI.
The winders firewall is turned off on the Vista machines as well.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Barry Cisna