Re: [K12OSN] 5.0EL-64 won't burn to DVD

I've actually downloaded it twice, and I've got the ISO on a windows box, so I'm not sure the resync would work.

Mel

On 8/10/07, Rob Owens <rowens bio-chemvalve com> wrote:
Get a bigger dvd?  Just kidding.

Maybe something's wrong with the iso file.  You could try rsync'ing it,
so that hopefully the file will be corrected (if it is indeed corrupt)
without having to download the entire iso image again.  I forget the
path for the rsync server, but I'm pretty sure I saw someone post it in
the last month or so.

-Rob