[K12OSN] samba drives/home folder and MS Vista probs

Hello List People,

I found this MS Vista hack. I'll report on Monday if this is an actual
fix for the Vista problem I reported .It looks as if in this link that
if you have Samba 3.0 or greater you shouldn't have to do this hack,
though?
Hope this may help some other poor soul that is Winders bound.

http://www.builderau.com.au/blogs/codemonkeybusiness/viewblogpost.htm?p=339270746

Barry Cisna
westcentral school