Re: [K12OSN] 5.0EL-64 won't burn to DVD

Here's a workaround.  Consider copying the contents of that DVD to a local FTP server.  Then, do your installation from that FTP server.  That's how I do all of my installs, and it does work well.  Matter of fact, I find it generally faster than doing installs from DVD's.

You'd only need the first CD to start the installation.  That's only 170MB.  At the boot prompt, just type "linux askmethod" and plug in the information.

--TP
Do you GNU!?

Mel Wade wrote:
I've downloaded the DVD iso for 5.0EL and it's too large for the DVD.  Anyone know a solution for this?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com