[K12OSN] need help with proxy

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a proxy server using  k12ltsp. I would not only like to filter pages based on url, but by content. I looked at the FAQ and the wiki page, but the docs look outdated and don't look to be correct. I was able to get the proxy working but, it isn't doing any filtering. Does anyone have any pointers for me? Thanks.

Chris