[K12OSN] how do I add a driver to client

Hi
I am trying to add the driver for the nvidia nforce 410 chip set (lan) but I can not seem to get chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 rpm -i file /name/
to work as it keeps saying command rpm not found.

I am doing this because I get to the point in loading the client where it search for the network and it can not identify the correct card.
Oh I am using version 6 of k12ltsp
Help
Thanks
Jacob Maier