[K12OSN] Windows computer can't find internet

Hi All,

I just did fresh installation of 6.0 32bit, from DVD.  I stuck with the default installation.  My server has two nics.  I have comcast cable internet.  The clients boot up fine, the internet works on the server and the clients, but the Windows computers I have hitched up to the switch can't seem to find the internet.  I've been using k12ltsp for a few years now, but for some reason can't figure this one out.  I have the firewall enabled on the k12 server.  Could this be the problem.  Any Ideas?  Thanks!

Will