[K12OSN] VNC stopped working

An update to this...
When I try "service vncserver start" from the command line I get "Starting VNC server: no displays configured". It seems that a configuration file has been messed up somewhere along the lines. I don't know what the magic is that connect VNC to the login manager in K12LTSP, so I'm at a loss. Any pointers?

--

C-ya,
Mark