Re: [K12OSN] samba drives/home folder and MS Vista probs

Hi Barry,

If you haven't already searched the archives of the SAMBA list you
should give it a shot. Do "samba vista problems" over at google groups
and see what you get. I've seen a number of questions come up about
VISTA on that list.

hth,

John