[K12OSN] OT: joomla template-developer gig

Can someone recommend a good Joomla template developer?  I know when
i'm out of my element.   I have almost zero visual talent. (which is
ok because i have music  :)  )    Anyway, the person doesn't have to
be local but should have a portfolio. The site is an parochial
elementary school.

Thanks,
Peter