[K12OSN] Run script at logout

Joe Korzeniewski jkorzeni at battle-creek.k12.mi.us
Wed Aug 15 17:07:00 UTC 2007

Hello Everybody.

I have been working on a script to mount students' home directories from netware servers. I need to make an unmount script run at logoff to clear out their mounts. I tried using an entry in Xreset, but it doesn't work with that (neither the one on the server or in the client export). Right now I have it clearing their mounts at login (each computer will have an autologin user account) with a setting in /etc/profile. I can stand leaving it like this, but it would be sloppy. Just wondering if anybody can give me any insight into how to make this happen?

Thanks

Joe Korzeniewski
Network Administrator
Battle Creek Public Schools