[K12OSN] OT - disk clone over network

Can anyone recommend an application that I can use to take a good image of a laptop and clone other laptops across the network?  I have been trying to use DRBL with no luck.  I can't get the clients that boot from the network using PXE to see the server and boot.

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30
rmcdaniel indata us

“Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least” Goethe