Re: [K12OSN] OT - disk clone over network

Udp-Cast with sysprep - my image is my worker laptop locked with gpedit and deepfreeze no need for storing images??

Regards

CHUCK SYPERSKI wrote:
I am in the process of completing a open source imaging application called fog, or free open source ghost.  I am about 2-3 weeks away from a release, but it uses pxe, tftp, and partimage.  The project is on sourceforge.

http://www.sf.net/projects/freeghost

rmcdaniel indata us 08/15/07 01:34PM >>>
Can anyone recommend an application that I can use to take a good image of a laptop and clone other laptops across the network?  I have been trying to use DRBL with no luck.  I can't get the clients that boot from the network using PXE to see the server and boot.

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30
rmcdaniel indata us "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least" Goethe