[K12OSN] Documented DHCP load-balance & failover in Edubuntu wiki

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Thu Aug 16 20:57:36 UTC 2007

Ok...to clear up any confusion and to get it "down on paper"...I have
documented the DHCP load-balancing/failover process that I've used in
setting up my Edubuntu servers recently.  I've actually used this setup
for a few years now, first with K12LTSP (Fedora) and now with Edubuntu.
It works great and gives you some great advantages....at least until the
"magical" dev team comes up with a way to do very simple "clustering" and
so forth  ;-)   Anyway....here it is:

https://wiki.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuDHCPload-balancingFailover

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director